ALRESFORD - SO24 Four days a week either Daily or Live in (for three nights only)
Start Date: 1st July 2019
ALRESFORD - SO24
Four days a week either Daily or Live in (for three nights only)
Start Date: 1st July
Job Ref: 4527
We are looking for an experienced young at heart nanny who has joy for life, to join a friendly, busy Hampshire family to and look after their two daughters (aged 2 and 4 years old). Ideally live-out, but they would consider live-in from Monday morning to Thursday evening. The accommodation would comprise double bedroom, own bathroom and own kitchen, but the bedroom would be used as over-flow for guests at weekends.
We’re looking for someone who is:
* reliable, efficient, organized, flexible and a team player
* a good cook who can give our girls varied, healthy and tasty food
* kind and loving, but strong on manners
* enjoys conjuring up fun activities and arts and crafts projects
* likes the outdoors – there are lots of fields to roam around in
* a fluent English speaker and writer (additional languages would be a bonus, but not essential)
* an excellent driver and happy to run occasional errands
* experienced with excellent references
* dog friendly – they don’t yet have one, but are likely to in the next year or so
* a non-smoker and DBS checked
* looking for a long term position.
The hours would be:
* Term time : 33 hrs per week (Monday : 1pm – 5.30pm, Tuesday to Thursday : 8am – 5.30pm)
* School holidays, roughly 14 weeks per year : 34 hrs per week (Monday to Thursday : 9am – 5.30pm)
The role is perfect as a weekday only live-in, or as live-out providing you have the flexibility to stay over one night a week and live within sensible range of the Alresford area.
We are interviewing now, for a start date on or around 1st July. (Their current, lovely nanny is returning to Italy having been with them for nearly four years.)
A competitive salary is offered – please send your CV today.
To be considered for registration with our agency, you must have at least 5 years Nanny experience in the UK, a current DBS and Paediatric First Aid, have an excellent command of the English language and permitted to work in the UK